Technology can optimize teaching & learning. It can support our students learning content and academic skills while encouraging the development of essential skills that will prepare them for life: Creativity, Communication, Collaboration and Critical Thinking. We are guided by our 10 EdTech Essentials.
See how technology integration fits with the Fundamentals of Learning.
- Co-teaching: model, co-plan, co-teach with follow-up support
- Small group: PLC, grade level teachers, teachers with similar interests
- Whole staff: with breakout sessions
- Open workshop
- Focus on the Cs: Communication, Collaboration, Creativity, Critical Thinking & Citizenship
- Help students gain the skills they’ll need to be college & career ready
*Here is a sampling of the types of workshops we can lead. We also customize our support based on your needs.
|Allow students to demonstrate learning and share thinking with an authentic audience||x||x||x||x||x|
|G Suite (Google apps) to meet learning objectives & improve workflow||x||x||x||x||x|
|Chromebook roll-out, management & use in the classroom||x||x||x||x||x|
|Makerspace/innovation lab lessons using PBL, design thinking or inquiry process||x||x||x||x||x|
|Media Literacy & Research||x||x||x|
|Using Open Educational Resources to create rich, interactive learning experiences||x||x||x||x||x|
|Create engaging materials that empower students to be self-directed learners||x||x||x||x||x|
|Giving students voice & choice||x||x||x||x||x|
Principals can sign up for ½ day blocks here.
Step 1: Pre-planning questions
- What is your learning objective or a challenge you are facing?
- How might technology help you achieve your objective or solve a problem?
- How can the solution give students more choice and voice and personalize the learning experience while improving the workflow?
Step 2: Coaching
- In person: EdTech TOSA will work with you to create one experience that will help meet goals and lead to a feeling of success to build upon.
- Online: Tutorials and online classes are available at oside.tech for additional and ongoing support.
Step 3: Follow-up
- EdTech TOSA will follow up within a few days to reflect on the learning and plan next steps.